MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
yummy on a hot day and so simple to make. only 3 ingredients!
- Ready In:
- 5hrs 10mins
- In a small saucepan, stir together sugar and water.
- Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and allow to cool.
- When the sugar syrup is cool, stir in bananas.
- Pour into a freezer- safe baking dish.
- Freeze for 3 to 4 hours, until set at the edges.
- Remove from the freezer and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Use an electric mixer to beat until smooth.
- Return to the freezer until gently set, at least 2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 4 more