Banana Saffron Muffins
- Ready In:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 very ripe bananas, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon saffron thread, crushed
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Line six muffin cups with papers.
- In a large bowl, mix together bananas, sugar, egg, cream, lemon juice, crushed saffron and melted butter.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center of a muffin comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!