Banana "Ice Cream" (Dairy-Free)
- Ready In:
- Peel ripe bananas and freeze them on a plate, in a ziplock, or wrapped in parchment paper for 5-10 hours until solid.
- Break bananas and add to blender with vanilla.
- Add 1-3 Tbsp of mix-ins or toppings.
- Blend on high until creamy. Stir as needed. Add a tiny bit of water to thin if blender keeps getting stuck.
- Serve into bowls or ice cream cones.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Food Works is a 9-week in class program for cooking skills, nutrition, and fitness. Based out of Lambton County, we travel to both public and Catholic elementary schools and create healthy recipes with a rainbow of nutritious ingredients in grade 6, 7 and 8 classrooms. Our recipes all meet the Ontario Healthy Schools nutrition guidelines and are created with the skills of our young chefs in mind. </p> <p> </p> <p>We also offer single sessions for all elementary grade levels including a Hunger Game pallette exploration, pizza making, and simple machines. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to have your Lambton or Chatham-Kent County class signed up.</p> <p> </p> <p>Like Food Works on facebook to follow our adventures in cooking!</p>