Banana Purse in Puff Pastry
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400°F with oven rack in center position.
- Combine bananas with syrup, mashing the bananas slightly.
- Lay flat 1 sheet of puff pastry and cut in 1/2 lengthwise.
- With rolling pin, roll out each 1/2 sheet into 15x5-inch rectangle.
- Cut each rectangle crosswise into thirds, forming 6 squares total.
- Distribute banana mixture onto center of each square, topping with banana slices, as desired.
- Fold corners of pastry into the center and pinch ends together, twisting to seal.
- Repeat with remaining sheet of puff pastry and remaining banana mixture.
- Arrange pastries on cookie sheet.
- Brush pastries with milk and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Current (9/07) review criteria: 5: WOW! This is something with which to impress the guest! 4: We really liked this and will make it again. Instructions were easy to follow. 3: Good basic recipe but needs something to make it a 4 for us and/or there is a problem with instructions. 2: We didn't like the flavor/taste/texture and/or there is a major problem with the instructions. 1: Inedible for us.