Banana Pudding Banana Nut Bread
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (5 ounce) package jell-o banana cream pudding and pie filling mix (not sure the exact size, but the larger one)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients well.
- Pour into 2 large or 4 small greased loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° F for 40 to 45 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"<p>I currently live in West Virginia. I have two daughters, 10 and 7 yrs. I teach 4th grade at the small elementary school that they attend.<br /><br />Shortly before the birth of my youngest daughter, I started becoming interested in cooking, with great thanks to this site. I love trying new things. I used to collect cookbooks, and I still have quite a few, but since I've been a member of food.com, I have to admit that I don't use them much anymore. This is so much easier! <br /> <br />In addition to cooking, I enjoy spending time with my girls, reading, and shopping. I'm also a big Virginia Tech fan, hence my user name. It's where I went to school, so my loyalty lives on! </p>"
Join The Conversation