Banana Pecan Buttermilk Pancakes
Love the combination of the bananas and pecans in these buttermilk pancakes. Cook time is per batch. Easy to put together and so good!
- Ready In:
- 2 cups flour
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups buttermilk
- 2 eggs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ripe medium bananas
- 2⁄3 cup chopped pecans
- Stir together first 5 ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine next 4 ingredients.
- Whisk flour mixture into liquids until combined.
- Dice bananas and add to batter along with the pecans.
- Drop batter by 1/4 cup onto greased griddle over medium heat and cook until bubbles appear around the edges.
- Turn and cook on other side until golden brown.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation