Banana Oatmeal Muffins
photo by BakinBaby
- Ready In:
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 2 eggs
- 4 bananas (mashed)
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup oats (rolled)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees, grease muffin cups.
- Mix together oil, eggs, bananas (mashed) and honey.
- Stir together dry ingredients, add to liquid mixture, stirring until just blended.
- Fill greased muffin cups 2/3 full, Bake for about 18 minute Until toothpick inserted comes clean.
- Serve warm from the oven, or cooled, sliced in half and toasted.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!