Banana Nice Cream
photo by Sweet Potato Soul
- Ready In:
- 3 frozen ripe bananas, cut into 1 inch pieces (be sure to peel and cut bananas before freezing)
- 5 tablespoons coconut cream or 5 tablespoons coconut milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cardamom powder (or 1 pod)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, minced
- vanilla bean, from half a fresh pod (or 1 tsp alcohol-free vanilla extract)
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 tablespoon cocoa or 1 tablespoon raw cacao powder
- Place all ingredients into a food processor, and blend until pureed. You will have to occasionally press the mixture down with a spatula or spoon to help it along.
- After a few minutes you will have a soft and creamy ice cream. Enjoy immediately, or for better results, place in a container and refreeze for 1 hour. Use an ice cream scoop to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!