photo by misslucly
- Ready In:
- Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs and mix until smooth.
- Stir in milk, mashed banana, raisins and nuts and mix well.
- Fold flour mixture into liquids.
- Bake in 350 degree oven 25-30 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Excellent !! So moist and the nuts and raisins were a perfect addition. Baked as printed and they turned out perfect. I did make a mistake and didn't cream butter and sugar because I mixed the sugar into the flour before reading all the directions. However, they still baked perfect with my error. This recipe is a keeper. Thank you for posting.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in the Phoenix area where the sun always shines. I love to cook and garden. I am a "gadget freak" and seem to buy every cooking tool that comes on the market. Currently, I'm playing with pressure cooker cuisine. If I could take a month off, I'd go to Italy and go to 3-4 different cooking schools. My favorite cookbook is "The New Professional Chef" by the Culinary Institute of America. The dog in the photo is Scout, who just happens to be the best dog in the world.