Banana Muffins <3
photo by Christia Casalduc
- Ready In:
12 medium muffins
- 4 large very ripe bananas
- 2⁄3 cup melted butter (I use Iow colesterol butter)
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- Blend 3 large bananas with half the melted butter until creamy.
- Mash with a fork the other banana with the rest of the melted butter, add the blended mixture and combine well.
- Add both sugars, the vanilla extract and the eggs and mix with the rest. Do not beat the eggs separately.
- In a separate bowl, mix the rest ingredients together and then combine well with the rest. You should be able to make a fork stand on its own in the center of the mix.
- Cover the bowl and let it stand on the fridge for 5 minutes.
- When the 5 minutes are done, bake at 375F for 23 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from the center of the muffin.
- Serve warm or at room temperature, Enjoy!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!