Banana Milk Drink
This was a wonderful drink even during the summer and for breakfast.
- Ready In:
- 1 large ripe banana
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1⁄2 - 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 dash ground cinnamon (optional)
- Place the first four ingredients in a blender; cover and process until smooth.
- Pour into glasses; sprinkle with cinnamon if desired.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made this as part of my brunch and I used a frozen banana which thickened it just enough so that it was thicker than milk but thin enough to drink through a straw. I did add two tsp. of sugar because I like mine sweet. The cinnamon was a nice addition. Very good, thank you!! Made for Spring PAC '07.Reply