Banana Marshmallow Creme
- Ready In:
- 24hrs 30mins
- Melt the marshmallows and the 1/2 and 1/2 cream over double boiler.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add nuts and fresh lemon juice. If you add botted lemon juice here, don't add as much; I think it would overpower this dessert.
- Add lemon zest and bananas to the mixture.
- Beat the whipping cream until stiff; fold into the lemon mixture.
- Pour into mold and chill until firm.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!