I found this on Aish.com. They were offerring an assortment of Asian recipes for Chanukkah, and this dessert influenced by Filipino cuisine piqued my interest. This recipe makes 16 lumpia.
- Ready In:
- 16 spring roll wrappers
- 4 whole bananas, cut into quarters lengthwise
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- canola oil, for deep-frying
- Combine sugar and cinnamon in a bowl and coat bananas with the mixture.
- Take 1 spring roll wrapper and place 1 banana strip on bottom â…“ of wrapper. Fold in left and right side and roll up from bottom.
- Deep-fry on each side until golden brown. Drain on paper towels and serve while still warm.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION