Banana in a Blanket
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This recipe comes from WSU King County Extension.
- Ready In:
- 10 inches whole wheat tortillas
- 1 1 tablespoon cream cheese or 1 tablespoon ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 medium banana, cut lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon crunchy nutty nugget cereal or 1 tablespoon granola cereal
- Lay tortilla on a plate.
- Spread with peanut butter, cream cheese or ricotta cheese.
- Sprinkle cereal or granola over peanut butter, cream cheese or ricotta.
- Peel banana and cut lengthwise.
- Place banana on the tortilla and roll the tortilla.
- Cut banana wrap into 6 pieces.
- Then eat!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Was looking for something new to grab for breakfast this week for me and a couple of kids and I owed Cjay a recipe for last week's football pool....this was super fast and really good. I didn't think the kids would go for it but they really it.<br/>I will be making this one again....thanks CJay and CONGRATS on your win!!!!Reply