Banana Chocolate Chip Nut Bread
A delicious banana bread made even more yummier with the addition of chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- 1⁄2 cup soft butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup mashed banana (about 2 large)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 6 ounces chocolate chips (1 cup)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Cream butter and sugar, then add egg.
- In another bowl, combine bananas and milk.
- Combine flour, baking powder and baking soda and add to creamed mixture alternately with banana mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Pour into a greased 9 x 5 loaf pan and bake at 350° for 60 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to cool on a wire rack.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made this this weekend with my 5 year old daughter. She loves banana bread and chocolate. The only thing we did different was leave out the walnuts (that was her choice). The bread was great. We had it for breakfast on Sunday and snacked on it throughout the day. We will definitely be making this again!Reply
see 1 more