Banana Chia Crackers
- Ready In:
- 12hrs 40mins
- Combine ingredients in blender and process until smooth.
- Allow to sit for about 20 minutes until mixture begins to gel.
- Spread mixture about 1/8 in thick on parchment paper.
- Dehydrate at 145F for about 6 hours, or until fruit-leather-like consistency is achieved.
- Carefully peel from parchment and slice into cracker-sized pieces.
- Return to dehydrator for an additional 6 hours, or until crispy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I came across this recipe on www.rawon10.blogspot.com/ and have made it every day since! My kids LOVE these healthy, sweet, delicious crackers! I've also made them with mango and vanilla rather than banana and cinnamon; the mango crackers took longer to dehydrate, but were equally delicious. **You need a dehydrator for this recipe.**