Banana Butter Frosting
Yummy on a chocolate cake! Simple too. This will frost an 8x8 cake or 18-20 cupcakes, to do a full sized cake you need to double it.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup mashed ripe banana (1-2 fully ripe, yellow with brown flecks)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 3 1⁄2 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
- Mix together bananas and lemon juice.
- Beat butter in mixing bowl until creamy.
- Add sugar and bananas alternately, a small amount at a time.
- Beat until frosting is light and fluffy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION