Banana Bundt Cake
I like this better than banana bread. A really nice moist cake.
- Ready In:
- 1 (18 1/2 ounce) box yellow cake mix (with pudding in the mix)
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup mashed banana (2 medium-sized bananas)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 10-inch bundt pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add the cake mix, water, oil and eggs.
- Mix for about one minute, at medium speed (with a hand held mixer).
- Add the mashed banana, again mix one more minute at medium speed.
- Pour into the bundt pan.
- Bake for 43-45 minutes, or until done (using the tooth pick test).
- Let set for 20 minutes in pan; before inverting onto plate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Super easy recipe that turns out less dense and more "cakey" than banana bread. I added a handful of chocolate chips. This made six mini bundt cakes and had enough left over batter for a small 5 x 7 pan. I drizzled a basic vanilla glaze over the cakes. Took these to work and there wasn't a bite left by the end of the day.Reply
see 8 more