Banana Bundt Bread
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 cups bananas (overripe)
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 3 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease and flour Bundt pan and set aside.
- Whisk flour, baking soda and salt together and set aside.
- Combine banana, sugar, eggs and oil in a large bowl.
- Stir flour mixture into banana mixture in thirds.
- Pour batter into Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a graduate student at California State University Long Beach, studying for my MS in Human Factor Psychology. Human factors is the study of human capabilities and limitations in application to technologies, systems, and environments. My goal is to design logical appliances and kitchen utensils because cooking is my hobby and one of my passions. I've got a lot less time to cook these days, but I try to make everything as healthy as I possibly can by cutting calories and adding nutrients.