photo by mydailysalver -A fo
- Ready In:
- 6 bananas (ripe)
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla essence
- 2⁄3 cup unsalted butter
- 2 pinches salt
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons chocolate chips, white
- Pre heat the oven @180 degree Celsius.
- · Line a 25cm *32 cm / 9.5 inch *12.5 inch tray with butter paper.
- · Sieve the flour, baking soda, cinnamon powder, salt in a bowl.
- · In another bowl beat the butter and the sugar. Add vanilla extract and mix well. Add eggs gradually and beat on medium high speed.Add the bananas and blend well.
- · Add this mixture to the flour mixture and mix with a wooden spoon. Add Choco chip (optional) and mix well.
- · Pour this mixture to the pre lined tray and dusted with flour and greased with butter.
- · Bake for 40 minutes or until done.
- · Take out of the oven and put it on a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
A foodie,writer,blogger,a full time mom.An ex banker and a passionate cook.