Banana Bread With Swerve
photo by mileen
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- 1 1⁄4 cups whole wheat flour
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup swerve artificial sweetener
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 bananas, ripe
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup applesauce
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon powdered ginger (optional)
- Place bananas, milk, eggs, and brown sugar in a blender. Pulse for about 20 seconds.
- Add applesauce and vanilla to the blender and pulse for 5 seconds.
- Mix the remainder of the dry ingredients in a large bowl, then add the blender contents.
- Grease a 9x5 breadpan and pour the mixture inches.
- Bake at 350 for 65-70 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!