Banana Bread - Low Fat, High Fiber
photo by ChefJenM
- Ready In:
- 1hr 15mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 8-1/2 x 4-1/2-inch bread pan; set aside.
- Mix together dry ingredients (flour through salt) in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, beat together eggs and yogurt.
- Add dry ingredients and mashed bananas alternately to wet ingredients, stirring until dry ingredients are completely incorporated and moist.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 55-60 minutes, or until golden and tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes in pan; remove from pan and cool completely.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!