photo by -Sylvie-
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour bottom only of loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, blend together sugar, bananas, butter and eggs; beat well.
- Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; beat until well blended.
- Stir in nuts.
- Spoon batter into prepared loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes before removing.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!