A quick-n-easy tasty breakfast treat!
- Ready In:
- Melt butter and brown sugar over medium-high heat and set aside.
- Slice the banana into 10-20 slices (round).
- Split a biscuit in two, place 1 or 2 banana slices on a biscuit half, top with the other biscuit half, and press edges together to seal. Repeat for remaining biscuits.
- Place into a 9x9 inch baking pan with sides touching.
- Drizzle brown sugar/butter mixture over biscuits.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-14 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Cool for about 2 minutes, then serve.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
I took a cue from the other reviews and rather than mix up the butter sugar mixture I brushed just the butter on and sifted a small amount of cinnamon and sugar on top. It was wonderful and not too sweet. I think next time I might drizzle a bit of chocolate syrup over it after its cooked. Thanks for another great recipe.
Super quick, easy and enjoyable. I still had twice as much sugar/butter mixture than I was able to use after I had put quite a lot on the biscuits. I used 1 1/2 bananas, and still the bananas weren't strong enough for me. They got lost in the dough & sugar. I think this is a great idea that I would like to expand on and change a little bit next time. Thanks for sharing this great & simple idea with us! [Made & Reviewed for Chef Alphabet Soup Tag]
absolutely outstanding!!! What a treat. The only thing i found was after brushing on the sugar/butter mix, i was left with 4/5s of a cup of the melted mix. Not sure what to do with it. Brushing covered the whole top and i found the sweetness was just perfect. Next time i will just melt a smaller amount of the butter/sugar. Used splenda brownsugar too