"VERY STRONG drink - Similar to Long Island Iced Tea, but tastes much better to me, you don't taste the alcohol. You can adjust orange juice amount to adjust taste. Remember DO NOT drink and drive... This is a VERY strong drink but you don't taste the alcohol... fruity taste."
- Ready In:
- ice cube
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce silver tequila
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce gin
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce white rum
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce vodka
- 1⁄2 fluid ounce triple sec
- 3 fluid ounces orange juice
- 3 fluid ounces grenadine
- 4 fluid ounces beer
- Fill a pitcher with ice, and pour in the tequila, gin, rum, vodka, triple sec, orange juice, and grenadine. Stir to mix, then pour in beer to serve.
- Cook's Note: Don't use 3.2% alcohol beer - real beer is best - Budweiser® or similar. I usually make a pitcher at a time in the summer. Use 4 to 5 ounces of each liquor, 16 ounces beer then add in orange juice until pitcher is 3/4 full then pour in grenadine until a dark reddish pink color. Top off remaining pitcher with orange juice.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Wooo! Lynn, this drink was delicious! Hubby said, "It sounds too sweet." Haha he just poured us another one! This is going into my Best of 2020 File and I so wish I could make a pitcher for my friends and family, and I will for sure once we can all be together again. Such a pretty color and so fruity and harmless tasting...and that's OK with me. But I think it's way better than the Long Island Iced Tea. Kudos to you, Lynn, this is a winner!Reply
This was really good and quite refreshing. I didn't measure the amount of beer, I just topped off the glass with the beer and called it good (though it was probably 2oz). But it was still so good and went down quite easily. No single alcohol overpowered the drink, but the beer came out quite nicely but was fabulously tempered by the addition of the grenadine. All in all, this is a wonderful cocktail. Thank you for sharing your recipe, Lavender Lynn.Reply