photo by Brian Holley
- Ready In:
- 20 large king prawns, cooked shelled
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 2 fresh green chilies
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 fresh green chile, chopped
- In a blender process the onions, tomato puree, ground coriander, turmeric, the 2 green chillies, and coriander, with the lemon juice and salt.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the spice mix and fry till the sauce starts to thicken.
- Add the prawns and fry over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Serve with the chopped chilli as a garnish.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!