Balsamic Vinegar Chicken & Noodles
- Ready In:
- 1 lb chicken breasts or 1 lb chicken tenders
- 4 cups balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups red wine
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄2 lb angel hair pasta
- baby fresh mozzarella cheese (optional)
- Marinade Chicken in Wine, Olive oil and Balsamic Vinegar 20-30min.
- Peel and Crush Garlic and toss in pan with the Chicken and Marinade.
- Bring to a boil, simmer for ten minutes.
- Cover and set aside for another 20 min while you prepare any sides or salads (this step can be skipped if you are in a hurry).
- Break Angel Hair in half or thirds.
- Bring Chicken back to a boil (if you need more liquid just add equal parts of Wine and Balsamic).
- Add Pasta and cherry tomatos to pot.
- Cook Pasta according to package directions but do not drain, the starch from the pasta thickens the sauce. (Gluten Free option** please see note at the top).
- Serve on plate next to veggies or alone in a bowl, garnish with baby mozzarella.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a single mom making it work. I have an amazing daughter who loves to eat.