Balsamic Vinaigrette With Fresh Herbs
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar (use the best quality you can)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh oregano
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh chives
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1 dash salt
- 1 dash fresh ground pepper
- 3⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Combine vinegar, herbs, garlic, salt and pepper in small mixing bowl. Mix well with a whisk. Slowly pour in the olive oil while continually whisking in order to form an emulsion.
- Refrigerate and use within a week.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!