Balsamic Rosemary Chicken (Gooseberry Patch)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I found this in a Gooseberry Patch cookbook and I am posting for safe keeping. I will update the description after I make it later this week. It was originally submitted by Bobbi-Jo Thornton from Hancock, ME.
- Ready In:
- 3hrs 25mins
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Arrange chicken in an ungreased 11x7 baking pan.
- Spread mustard over chicken; sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic.
- Blend water and vinegar; sprinkle over chicken.
- Arrange one sprig of rosemary on each chicken breast; cover with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 2-3 hours.
- Bake, covered, at 350 for 25-30 minutes; uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes, until chicken is golden and no longer pink in the center.
- Discard rosemary before serving.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION