Balsamic/Olive Oil Bread Dip
- Ready In:
20 enough to fill a nice glass container:)
- I never make this quite the same way twice but man is it good to keep on hand.
- Mix EVERYTHING together in a bowl and pour into a nice glass container.
- I get wide mouth ones at Ross, but they have them everywhere.
- Let it sit for a few hours and shake it up lots to mix all the flavors together.
- I keep it on my counter and use it for about a million things from boneless chicken thighs braise to salad dressing.
- If you get a really great loaf of crusty french bread and put a bit of this into fancy little dishes, you can serve it with any meal allowing each person his own dipping sauce.
- It's addictive and sooooo easy to make and keep on hand.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I used regular garlic and couldnt find any ground aniseed, but it was still delicious! I served this as a bread dip in little dishes to people at a vegan dinner party that I had. Everyone loved it! It also saved the day as an emergency salad dressing when I realized I had forgotten to buy some. Very easy to make, and very addictive!