Balsamic Chicken and Rice Bowl
- Ready In:
- Cook your rice according to the package.
- Meanwhile chop onion and cut breasts into cubes.
- Throw everything in the pan.
- Salt and pepper to your liking.
- Pour water and vinegar over chicken and onions.
- Bring to a rolling boil and let continue until the liquid has boiled down into a sauce.
- If you play your cards right, the chicken will be done when the brown rice is which is about 40 minutes.
- Serve up in a bowl and ENJOY!
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I love to cook and have been expanding my knowledge here for over a year. My fiancee moved in with me around the time I started frequenting this site because I had to make the same things taste different so we will not get bored. I am about to graduate with my BFA in Art Education in May. My wedding is in June, soooo my plate is pretty full physically and metaphorically... I think the greatest thing about this site is not only do you learn new ways to cook great tasting meals, but you also become more capable of making up your own recipes. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/IWasAdoptedfall08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">