Use a high quality balsamic vinegar for best results!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb swiss chard
- 1 can chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- freshly cracked pepper, to taste
- Wash the chard and chop or tear into pieces, discarding the rough stems.
- Heat tomatoes over medium heat in large skillet.
- Add vinegar and chard.
- Cover and steam until cooked to desired tenderness (5 to 15 minutes).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
A hit with the whole family and easy too (once you get the chard washed). It's great with pot roast. Alternatively, I love Zesti_V's idea to throw in a can of chickpeas and make a meal of it. I included the stems -- just chopped them into small pieces and added them to the tomatoes first, let them cook a bit before adding the chopped leaves.1Reply
see 13 more