Balsamic Bleu Beets
Support your local beetroot pusher.
- Ready In:
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beets, drained and sliced or julienne
- 1⁄4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 -2 teaspoon crumbled blue cheese (or more, to taste)
- In a medium-size serving bowl, blend the vinegar and olive oil.
- Add the beets and toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle with walnuts and cheese.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation
Unfortunately, I did not have any walnuts for this recipe so I can't really rate it as written. Having said that, what could go wrong when you combine beets and blue cheese. Two of my favorite ingredients combine to make *WOW*. I might never have put these 2 things toghether if it were not for this recipe. I am so glad I did!!! Try this one......Thanks for the great recipe!