Balmain Bugs (Slipper Lobsters)
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
I got this recipe from an Australian site. Absolutely yummy! Living in Minnesota, I couldn't find Balmain Bugs, so I used lobster tails, but I think crayfish would work, too!
- Ready In:
- 2 large lobster tails (the recipe calls for 8 slipper lobster, aka Balmain Bugs)
- mango, sauce
- 1 large mango, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sweet chili sauce
- Blend the mango sauce ingredients in blender till smooth.
- Boil the meat in salted boiling water. Cook for 4-5 minutes, until the shells are red. Pull the heads off, cut down the middle of the inner part with a kitchen shears, gently pull the meat out the meat out. Cut in half lengthwise, serve with mango sauce.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION