Baked Wedges With Fresh Rosemary and Sea Salt
Tasty, delicious golden wedges, that are so easy to prepare and great served with grilled meats, chicken, ribs, or on their own as a snack, or light lunch.
- Ready In:
- 5 large potatoes
- 3 -4 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- sea salt, for sprinkling
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄8 cup olive oil
- 1⁄8 cup melted butter
- Cut each potato into 8 wedges. You can use peeled or unpeeled potatoes.
- Melt butter with crushed garlic, place into a bowl.
- Add wedges to butter in the bowl and mix until all wedges are coated with the garlic butter.
- Add 1/8 cup butter and 1/8 cup olive oil to a large baking dish.
- Add wedges to large baking dish.
- sprinkle with the chopped rosemary and the sea salt.
- Bake in preheated 180°F oven until golden and crisp, may need to be turned.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more