- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lightly grease a large baking dish.
- Combine vegetables in prepared baking dish, and lightly salt.
- Brush with olive oil until well coated.
- Sprinkle with dry soup mix.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes, or until vegetables are tender.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I adjusted this recipe so that I could cook it at the same time and temperature as the Asian Pork Tenderloin I prepared (http://www.recipezaar.com/Asian-Pork-Tenderloin-54114). I put the veggies in a covered roasting pan and added 1/4 C. water to the soup mix, tossed the veggies around in it. I also sprayed the top of the veggies with Pam to make sure they wouldn't burn. The veggies were baked at 450 for 25 mins, and were stirred and sprayed once more during baking.