Baked Tomato Pork Chops
- Ready In:
- Dip chops into egg then coat with breadcrumbs.
- Fry breaded chops in oil until they just begin turning brown.
- Put chops into baking / casserole dish.
- Using the same pan fry the onions until soft.
- Add tomatoes and stock, salt and pepper, cook for several minutes.
- Mix flour with water, making sure there are no lumps.
- Add flour mixture to the pan, stirring as the sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce over the chops.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 350F.
- Serve with rice or mashed potatoes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!