Baked Tilapia Amandine
photo by loof751
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 6 tilapia fillets (about 2 lbs)
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons creole seasoning
- 1⁄2 cup almonds, sliced
- Combine the melted butter and lemon juice in a shallow dish. Dip the fish fillets in the butter mixture, and place in an ungreased 13x9x2 inch baking dish.
- Sprinkle the fillets evenly with the Creole seasoning. Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Sprinkle the fillets with the sliced almonds, and bake an addtional 10 minutes or until the fish flakes easily. (Cooking time varies with the thickness of your fish).
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This is an excellent fish recipe. Loved the combination of flavors. DD liked it so much that she wants to make it for her lunch one day (I keep individual fish fillets in the freezer). Will be making this again as it makes a nice meal without a lot of fuss. Thanks for posting this breezermom. Made for Newest Zaar Tag.
see 6 more reviews