Baked Squash With Garlic and Parmesan
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Cut peeled squash into 1" pieces.
- Place olive oil in a large bowl along with the garlic.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Toss well and place into a greased shallow oven proof baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs and cheese and sprinkle over squash.
- Bake at 375*F for 35-45 minutes or until squash is tender and the topping is light brown.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a stay at home mother of two boys and a spoiled little dog. I love to entertain and to have friends and family over for dinner. Anne Lindsay is my favorite cookbook author, we have similar tastes and there are very few of her recipes that I have tried and have not enjoyed. I love going through this site and picking out new recipes to try out on my family. Most experiences have been great and we have added some new favourites to our rotation. <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/Adopted1smp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket"> <img src="http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b399/susied214/permanent%20collection/adoptedspring08.jpg" border="0" alt="Photobucket">