Baked Shrimp and Potatoes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A great and easy Louisiana-style dish.
- Ready In:
- 3 dozen large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups sliced red potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 8 -10 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can ro-tel diced tomatoes and green chilies
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- Mix all ingredients and place in a large baking dish.
- Cover with foil and bake 45 minutes to 1 hour, until potatoes are tender.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION