Baked Rice Custard
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1⁄2 cup lightly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Lightly grease a 1-quart casserole dish.
- Beat the eggs and milk together.
- Add the rice, sugar, and salt and combine well.
- Pour into casserole dish and set in a pan of hot water in the oven.
- Bake for 1 hour.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a freelance writer who writes a syndicated newspaper column, and LOVES to cook and experiment with traditional and non-food recipes! More about me at http://www.kitchencraftsnmore.net