Baked Potatoes in Their Jackets With Sour Cream Topping
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- Wash the potatoes.
- Wrap each one closely in aluminium foil.
- Bake till tender in a medium oven, roughly 45 minutes.
- Check for doneness by squeezing gently, if the potato gives it's done.
- Chop the chives.
- Combine the sour cream, salt and chives.
- Adjust amount of salt to taste.
- Serve the hot potatoes with the cold topping.
- Each person peels the foil off their own potato and eats it with or without the jacket.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!