Baked Potato With Rosemary
photo by Bergy
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Scrub potatoes and slice 1/2" thick slices from end to end.
- Keep each potato together.
- I use individual ramekins to bake them in, but you can use a caserole dish that will hold the potatoes so they don't fall apart.
- Brush some of the oil in the bottom of the ramekins and put one potato in each.
- Spread the slices a little so they are kind of loose.
- Brush the rest of the oil on the potatoes.
- Sprinkle rosemary and salt on top and top with butter.
- Bake 1 hour or until fork tender.
- The whole thing should come right out together and can be served on plates.
- Drizzle remaining oil and butter over top.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
YUMMO!!! I made these last night for dinner to go along with a filet and a green salad and the smell in the kitchen was wonderful......I followed the directions except to add a little garlic salt to the rosemary and I didn't use much kosher salt at all. Definately will make these again. Made for French Forum -- Rosemary. Thank you!
I never knew that a baked potato can taste this good!! WOW, so simple but full of flavor!! My only complaint is that it took me almost 2 hours to cook them and we were in a big hurry to leave after dinner. But hey, it was so worth the wait!! This would be an excellent side dish to serve for company because itâ€™s so simple & you just put it in the oven & forget about it. Thanks for posting, Unkle Leo!