Baked Potato Soup..
photo by lazyme
- Ready In:
- Cut potatoes in half, and scoop out pulp, and put in a small bowl.
- Melt butter in a large kettle, add flour, and gradually stir in the milk.
- Continue to stir until smooth, thickened and bubbly.
- Stir in potato pulp, salt, pepper, 3 of the green onions, 8 bacon slices, and 1 1/2 cups of the shredded cheese. Cook until heated.
- Stir in the sour cream.
- Now you can transfer this to the slow cooker set on LOW to keep warm.
- Top with the remaining onions, bacon, and cheese.
- Ready to take to a potluck, or straight from the cooker, to enjoy on a cool day.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
<p>Hello everyone, My name is Doug and I am the host of I recommend tag.I am in my early 40's, I am married, with two children. Michael 14, and katherine 10 . I started to learn to cook, after I got married, when my wife started working nights, and I couldn't get around because I had my entire left leg rebuilt. I just completed remodeling my entire house, and am very active at volunteering at my childrens schools.<br />Rating System <br />5 stars- Outstanding (4 out 4 ) in family enjoyed. <br />4 stars - Very good (3 out of 4) in family enjoyed. Will make no adjustments. <br />3 stars - good, might consider an adjustment <br />2 stars- Okay- will make adjustment <br />1 star- debatable I will make again, would with right adjustment <br />0 stars - Will not attempt again.</p>