Baked Potato Gnocchi
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 cups cooked riced potatoes
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 dash salt and pepper
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 1⁄2 cups thin white sauce
- In a bowl, make a well in the flour.
- Add potatoes, butter, seasonings and nutmeg.
- Pinch to form a soft dough.
- Knead lightly on a floured board.
- Divide ball of dough into 4.
- Roll each section into a long rope approximately 1 inch in diameter.
- Cut into 1/2 inch slices.
- Drop slices into salted simmering water.
- Cook 4-5 minutes.
- Gnocchi is cooked when it rises to the surface.
- Remove with a slotted spoon and drain on paper towel.
- Continue in small batches until all gnocchi is cooked.
- Place one layer of gnocchi in a greased baking dish.
- Top with 1/2 cup mozarella cheese.
- Top with 3/4 cup of white sauce.
- Top with 3/4 cup of tomato sauce.
- Repeat one more layer.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
- Bake in 375F oven 30-35 minutes.
- Serve hot with a tossed salad.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation