Baked Potato Egg Rolls #5FIX
photo by tonistime
- Ready In:
8 Egg Rolls
- 8 egg roll wraps
- 1 cup Simply Potatoes Traditional Mashed Potatoes
- 8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3⁄4 cup horseradish cheddar cheese
- peanut oil (for frying)
- Warm potatoes about 45 seconds in microwave.
- Add cheese and bacon, mix together.
- Place mixture in wraps, approximately 3 tablespoons per wrap.
- Use finger to wet all eges with water very slightly.
- Fold wrapper half way over at an angle,then fold two corners in and roll, make sure all edges are sealed.
- Drop egg rolls in fryer and cook for 2 1/2-3 minutes.
- Serve and eat.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!