Baked Pasta Piccante
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 2 hot Italian sausages
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1⁄2 cup pecorino romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup Fontina cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 2 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 6 fresh sage leaves
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 red pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 lb penne rigate or 1 lb rotini pasta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Parboil sausages in water to cover for 8 minutes.
- Drain and cool.
- ,slice into 1 inch thick rounds.
- Bring 5 quarts of salted water to a boil.
- In large bowl mix: sausages with cream, stock, cheeses, jalapeno, sage and salt.
- In small bowl toss bell peppers with butter.
- Parboil pasta for 4 minutes.
- Drain and fold into other ingredients in a large bowl.
- Divide into 6-8 shallow ceramic baking dishes.
- Place pepper on top.
- Bake until brown and bubbly (7-10 minutes).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note