Baked Parsnips - Irish Recipe
photo by FLKeysJen
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees f.
- Peel and quarter the parsnips and boil for 15 minutes, making sure not to let them cook completely. You want them to be par-boiled only.
- Place the parsnips in a large dish and add the Beef Stock , salt, pepper
- and nutmeg. Taste and add more salt, pepper and nutmeg, if required.
- Top with butter and cook for 30 minutes on a low heat in the oven.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am a very lucky lady. I recently moved to a very small town in New Brunswick, Canada with my wonderful husband who is my best friend. Very fortunate to have a cherished son, wonderful daughter in law and adorable granddaughter and cute wee grandson. We are very blessed. A big thank you to everyone that has made my recipes... hope you enjoyed them.