Baked Parmesan Trout Fillets
Moist and tender trout fillets in a creamy Parmesan coating. This is something I serve at dinner parties and the guests rave!
- Ready In:
- 1 lb trout fillet
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place trout fillets in a greased shallow baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, onion, and salt; spread over fillets.
- Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 20-25 minutes or until fillets flake easily with a fork.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Don't expect to taste your trout with this recipe; the "sauce" dominates in flavor and texture. It's really more like preparing a hot parmesan chip/vegetable dip that you smother the fish in. We used half the amount of sour cream, parmesan etc and it was still far too much for a pound of fish, and it's all we could taste. I could see this potentially working for a tougher (and cheaper) fish.Reply
see 4 more