Baked Mushrooms in Tomato Wine Sauce
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Easy, simple recipe with few ingredients. Made with prepared tomato sauce. This is an easy clean up too since it is all made in one baking dish.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb whole mushroom, small
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Wash and drain mushrooms. Put whole mushrooms in a casserole baking dish.
- Add the other ingredients and stir carefully.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F. for about 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION